Heat Freeze Heat Paste (formerly Cool Blue) is demonstrated
Heat Freeze Heat Paste shows its heat blocking ability, as used successfully in welding, brazing and soldering applications… and more!
Oftentimes, welding repair application are located adjacent to paint, plastic, chrome, rubber, wood, vinyl, and glass, and require disassembly or special welding techniques. Heat Freeze Heat Paste eliminates the need for disassembly of parts, and can also used to prevent warpage in thin metals.
And it’s reusable! After the metal cools, ,simply return clean Heat Freeze to the original packaging, rehydrate with water, and recap tightly.
- Always use adequate HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE to ensure your part is fully protected.
- Always allow your part to cool completely before removing the HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE for your safety and the safety of your part.
- Keep HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE clean to ensure long life of the product
- For best results, occasionally add water to HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE as necessary to keep moist.
- Allow adequate space between HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE and the area to be welded. HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE works so well it can absorb the heat from the area needing to be repaired.
- Wash hands after handling HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE or use gloves to apply.