Super Alloy 1 Multi-Metal and Pot-Metal Solder
$49.00 – $99.00
Super Alloy 1 is a low-temperature multi-metal solder that bonds all white metals and can also join white metals to practically any other metal–even ferrous to non-ferrous metals, like steel to aluminum.
Super Alloy 1 bonds metals at half the melting point of pot metal; its honey flux turns root beer brown when the base metal has reached the 350°F working temperature, enabling quick and easy soldering repairs. This all position rod is ideal for repairing pot metal pitting and can be applied with any heat source including a soldering gun, heat gun, or propane torch with no welding expertise.
The industry standard for classic car restoration and antique auto applications, Super Alloy 1 has salvaged thousands of priceless classic car parts!
- Solders: pot metal, aluminum, galvanized metal, copper, brass, bronze, steel, zinc die cast, pewter, zinc plated steel, lead, zamak, monkey metal
- Low working temperature – 350°F – prevents warpage and base metal damage; favored in applications requiring low heat
- Works with: propane, MAPP gas, oxyacetylene, butane, heat gun, larger soldering irons, ovens
- Can be plated, painted, powder coated, polished, shaped, build-up missing pieces
- Completely non-corrosive; washes off with warm water
- 20,000 psi bonding strength
Note: Super Alloy 1 cannot be used to repair aluminum boats, cast aluminum, large aluminum masses, or diamond plate aluminum. Super Alloy 5 and an oxyacetylene torch are required for these applications.
Contains cadmium. Super Alloy 1 cannot be imported to countries in the EU due to import regulations.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: WARNING: This product contains chemicals including [Cadmium], which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
You may also like…
Heat Freeze Heat Blocking Paste$59.00 – $99.00
75 Electrode for Malleable, Ductile, and Nodular Cast Irons$65.00 – $650.00
|⇄︎ Bonding Strength||49000 psi, 350 MPa|
|🔧︎ Sizes Available (in)||3/32in, 1/8in, 5/32in|
|🔧︎ Sizes Available (mm)||2.38mm, 3.17mm, 3.96mm|
77-Electrode Non-Cracking Cast Iron Welding Rod$65.00 – $650.00
|⇄︎ Bonding Strength||55000 psi, 379.21 MPa|
|🔧︎ Sizes Available (in)||5/32in, 1/8in, 3/32in|
|🔧︎ Sizes Available (mm)||3.96mm, 3.17mm, 2.38mm|