Mighty SSQ-6 Silver Solder Paste
SSQ-6 is high-strength silver solder paste with the highest silver content on the market–56% . This easy to use paste has high thin flow, flows easily, and can be used with a variety of metals at over 85,000 psi.
SSQ-6 is the only silver solder that’s strong enough to clean oxidized stainless steel. SSQ-6 wets even burned stainless. It can be used on cast iron, as well as for bonding stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, mild steel, tool steel, carbon steel, and chrome-moly individually or with other metals. To ensure safe use for medical and pharmaceutical applications, our silver solder paste is also cadmium-free.
- Tensile strength up to 85,000 PSI
- Handy cream allows for one handed soldering and placement of alloy
- Syringe dispenser eliminates waste–as little as a pinhead dot can be dispensed
- Easily washed off flux residues leave no corrosives~ even on electrical applications
- Large oversize 1 oz dispenser facilitates one handed, low pressure applications without seepage
- Shelf life 9 months
4 oz syringe available by special order.
You may also like…
SSF-6 56% Silver Solder$59.00 – $500.00
|🌡 Melting Temperature||1150°F / 621°C|
|⇄︎ Bonding Strength||70000 psi, 482.63 MPa|
|🔧︎ Sizes Available (in)||1/16in|
|🔧︎ Sizes Available (mm)||1.58mm|