Heat Freeze Heat Absorption Paste demonstrates its heat blocking ability–as used in welding, brazing and soldering applications.
Many welding, brazing and soldering repairs are located next to heat sensitive surfaces such as paint, plastic, chrome, rubber, wood, vinyl, and glass. Heat Freeze Heat Absorption Paste is an all-natural, odor free, cellulose based product that protects heat sensitive areas around the repair site and eliminates the need for disassembly of parts.
Before applying Heat Freeze Heat Absorption Paste on any surface, first determine if moisture would be harmful to the application area. If yes, place a piece of plastic wrap as a barrier between Heat Freeze and the part. Next, mix Heat Freeze with a spatula, scoop out paste with gloved hands, and spread a liberal amount of product on the surface you wish to protect.
In addition to blocking heat, Heat Freeze Heat Paste can also be used as a jig to hold parts in place while repairing–in any position.
And it’s reusable! Use as directed, then after the metal cools, simply return clean Heat Freeze Heat Absorption Paste to the original container, re-hydrate with water, and recap tightly to be used again and again.
- Always use adequate Heat Freeze Heat Absorption Paste to ensure part is fully protected
- Allow part to cool completely before removing the Heat Freeze Heat Paste for your safety and the safety of your part
- Keep Heat Freeze Heat Paste clean to ensure long life of the product
- Add water to Heat Freeze Heat Paste as necessary to keep moist
- Allow adequate space between Heat Freeze Heat Paste and the area to be welded. Heat Freeze Heat Paste works so well it can absorb the heat from the area needing to be repaired
- Wash hands after handling Heat Freeze Heat Paste