This deep sea pole has a broken eyelet. We make the repair with SSQ-6 and a propane torch, as well as Heat Freeze Heat Paste.
This silver solder is perfect for the small delicate jobs as well as the larger applications. Works great on stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, steel and cast iron.
SSQ-6 has a 9 month shelf life and should be refrigerated.
- Always use adequate HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE to ensure your part is fully protected.
- Always allow your part to cool completely before removing the HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE for your safety and the safety of your part.
- Keep HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE clean to ensure long life of the product
- For best results, occasionally add water to HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE as necessary to keep moist.
- Allow adequate space between HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE and the area to be welded. HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE works so well it can absorb the heat from the area needing to be repaired.
- Wash hands after handling HEAT FREEZE HEAT PASTE or use gloves to apply.